Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update: Men Really DO Love Tierra!

This morning a friend of mine sent me a link to a fascinating article about everyone's favorite Tierrarist.  Turns out... she's ENGAGED!  Just not to Sean.  It seems that when Tierra claimed to the other girls a few episodes back that she could get engaged if she wanted to, she wasn't joking.  Who knew she had this poor sap back at home pining away for her while she was off on TV gaining fame for herself?
The happiest we've ever seen her!
Well, her brother is coming out saying that she is back with her ex-boyfriend (why didn't she ever mention HIM on the show?), and that they are getting married.  Not only that, but they got back together pretty much the day after Sean sent her home.  Now I'm just confused: was Sean the rebound from the ex/fiance or is the ex/fiance the rebound from Sean?!?

They are currently together in Denver and cannot wait to be married.  My new goal: drive down to Denver and hang out downtown every night hoping that I will eventually run into them.  I am just dying for an invite to her wedding!  Maybe while walking down the aisle she will fall down the stairs and get a concussion.  Or once they say I Do, they will jump into a frigid lake and get Hypothermia.  The possibilities are endless, and I don't want to miss it!

Regardless, I am glad to see that men really do love the Tierrarist, and I hope their relationship lasts forever!  Or at least until she finds her next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment