Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Next Bachelorette: DES!

By now I am sure all die hard Bachelor/ette fans know about the big announcement, but in case you hadn't heard... DES IS THE NEXT BACHELORETTE!


I am beyond excited. I LOVE her and still think she should have won Sean's season (okay fine, Catherine and Sean are pretty cute together).  Regardless, she will be a great Bachelorette!

It is clear that we will see a LOT of crying and emotion- for goodness sakes, she was crying last night at the sight of people cheering for her.  She will definitely have some dramatic times and we already know that when it comes time for her family to meet the final men, there will DEFINITELY be some drama. I hope they bring that douche brother onto the show as much as possible.  Or maybe she will have disowned him by then...

Anyway, it will be nice to have an actual NORMAL girl as the Bachelorette.  I mean seriously, she is cute, smart, fun, and a good person.  When was the last time that happened??? Ali.  She actually has hope of finding someone great, and it will be nice to see her fall in love!

I can't wait to get more details on her season, and I will definitely report all the juicy gossip for all to read!  Hope everyone else is a excited as me.

And p.s., get ready for some reports on SEAN on Dancing with the Stars!!!  Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment