Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Predictions for Sean: Love Won't Find You

I am not the type who wants to read or share spoilers.  I read the spoilers for the first season I watched (Jake's), and it ruined everything.  I would so much rather watch each episode still thinking deep down there is NO way the Bachelor will choose such a horrible, hated-by-everyone, superficial bitch.  Then, when he DOES inevitably choose the worst woman on the show, I get to feel the true emotion and the same shock as the runner-up, and then laugh even harder when they break up before the live final interview.  The point is, I would rather speculate about everything rather than find out the true outcome in advance.

So let's speculate about Sean, shall we?  First, I was not happy with the decision of him as the Bachelor.  I, of course, wanted Arie, mainly because I was in LOVE with him on Emily's season. Thank god he did not end up with that train wreck- I truly think he would be a great Bachelor and he could find someone wonderful. Oh, and I would be pretty happy seeing his beautiful face again week after week.  Oh well.  Other rumors suggested Roberto, who I would of course love to see again, but I am still holding out for he and Ali to rekindle their flame.  So, I am very glad he was not chosen.  So, I guess we get Sean.  Boring, boring, boring Sean.  Yeah, he's hot.  But what else does he have going for him?

He's such a niceeeee guyyyyy.  He is just so sweet and so hot and can we talk about those abs? Yeah, I know. I still remember the episode where Emily's soccer-mom-much-less-attractive-than-her friends had him take off his shirt in the park and we were all like, yeah, he's got a kickin' bod.  But what else? By home town dates, it was clear that Sean had no personality.  Seriously, can you think of one interesting thing about him other than his hotness and kind soul?  No.  I knew he wouldn't win last season, and I have a feeling he won't be a big winner in the love department this time either.

Sean's only redeeming quality (ABC)

Here is my prediction.  He has 2 possible routes: A. Sean will find someone who is also sooo nice and sweet and attractive and they will find love and be the most boring, vapid couple in the history of the world.  Or, more likely, B.  Sean, lacking in a personality of his own, will gravitate toward the craziest psycho bitch in the house, making for a particularly entertaining show, but no lasting love connection, and major regret when the season ends with a meaningless proposal that won't pan out. This is the most likely scenario.  Let's think back through recent history, shall we? Jake: super lame and weird, chooses the crazy bitch Vienna and what happened? Yeah. Brad: had to try twice and still picked the hot crazy bitch.  Ben: umm do we remember Courtney?  And now Sean.  Anyone have a better prediction?

I know, it's sooo shocking to predict that a Bachelor couple won't last.  But hey, I knew Ashley and JP would work out and look where they are now!  (See below.)  Anyway, these are my predictions.  I will of course have more updates and commentary in 10 days when I get to see him in action with all the women.  Until then, no spoilers, just anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment