Sunday, December 23, 2012

PLEASE Start a Blog

So, here's the deal.  I am a reality TV junkie.  I LOVE watching trash.  My favorite part of this addiction is making judgments about other people's lives, and then talking about it with my friends.  Last year when I was teaching at a high school, I spent a fair amount of my lunch and planning time discussing the latest episode of fill-in-the-blank reality show with my fellow teachers. It was wonderful.  We got a lot of work accomplished, obviously.  But what I really got out of this was all of my friends and coworkers telling me that I NEEDED to start a blog to share all of my judgmental, bitchy, and always completely accurate commentary on these shows and the people who make TV so interesting.  I kept talking about it, but now, I think the world is finally ready!

My biggest reality TV interest lately has been the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad/anything where people find the love of their lives and then break up 4 weeks later.  I got hooked on The Bachelor during Jake's season.  I was in grad school/doing my student teaching and needed something trashy to get me through the toils of my day.  Plus, the drama about one chick hooking up with a producer was just too good to pass up.  After that, each season has been like a long string of train wrecks that I CANNOT look away from.  And now, not only will I watch them religiously, I will share my thoughts for everyone to enjoy!

I wanted to ensure that the blog is ready just in time for the upcoming season of the Bachelor, aka Sean's season.  I am so ready to rip these women apart as they attempt to make a life-long connection with a man who is about as deep as a kiddie pool.  So much drama, so little compassion I have for these vapid, insecure, in-it-to-win-it women.

The season begins in 2 weeks!  Be ready for this bitch to tell ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment