As I predicted and pointed out in my last post, this season is BORING. Juan Pablo is just too mature and normal to allow anything ridiculous to happen. In fact, he is even sending home the right women! The only source of crazy left in the house, Free Spirit Lucy, was actually eliminated last night because Juan realized she was not wife-material. What a practical and mature decision! So, what drama (or lack thereof) is even left? Let's take a look...
- The girls are all jealous of the amount of one-on-one time the others get (what else is new?)
- The girls freak out when another girl kisses and cuddles with Juan Pablo (I'm sorry, have you seen this show before?)
- Elise thinks that Chelsie is too immature to be wife-material... and she likes to remind us over and over (and she is probably right, and I'm sure JP will send her home in the next few weeks- I mean how long did it take you to finally jump off that bridge? Enough.)
- Sharleen still has no idea what she is feeling, even though JP seems to be obsessed with her down-to-earth-ness... will she finally make up her mind about him (or will the producers stop forcing her to act like she cares?)
|Just one big happy, drama-free family! (ABC)|
- Andi- yup, I still like her the best and think she would be a great choice
- Elise- can she finally get a date already? Even with the complaining about Chelsie, I still like her and want to see her more
- Nikki- apparently the girls are going to attack her for being fake, etc, but I think she is cute at this point
- Renee- I still like her a lot, and haven't you noticed how she is always the one to act as the mom to all the crying girls? For sure the most mature
- Cassandra- well, I don't know if I actually like her as much as I am fascinated. You are 21, have a 2-year-old, and your profession is "former NBA dancer." I just want to know more about her. How long did you dance? Couldn't have been that long if you got pregnant at 18 or 19. And what do you do now? Who supports you and your son? So many questions, I hope that we get some answers!